Exciting! I was nominated to the Versatile Blogger Award. I’ve only been sharing our days and adventures here in this blog for a year and I am so honored I’ve been nominated. This is a great way to celebrate my First Blog Anniversary. So much fun. Really! Thank you Heather so much for nominating me. It is a real honor.
The rules to accept this award:
- Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven things about myself
- I am from Chile and have been living in the Pacific Northwest since we moved here, 18 years ago.
- I love Portland, Oregon with all its rain and cloudy days, making it all so clean and green. Because when the sun shines, it is even more amazing and beautiful.
- I love seeing my kids and my husband and I work and learn together. It’s not always easy, but we are always learning and figuring things out together.
- I love color. In fabric, in paper, in photography, in nature, in art. Everywhere.
- I love taking photos and sharing them in the blog has been so much fun.
- I don’t have the sense of smell, since I was born I think it was. We’ve never learned why though we have some ideas.
- I love that we took the adventure to live in India for a term, and extend ourselves to the unknown. We learned so much. I learned so much about India, about my family, and about myself.
Blogs I read and admire
- A Wild and Precious Life
- All for the Boys
- Almost Unschoolers
- Angry Chicken
- Down to Earth
- Earth Mama 101
- House on Hill Road
- Journey Seeds
- Plain and Joyful Living
- Small Things
- Small Wonders
- Stag Bettle Power
- This Cosy Life
- Tiny Happy
- Uncommon Grace
- Waldorf Mama
- Wise Craft
Thank you so much, Heather.