We’ve been making few things. Here’s a show and tell:
- Spinach gnocchis with the same recipe than the stinging nettle gnocchis we made few weeks ago, but this time the sauce was butter and pecans.
- I also decided to make cushions for our dining table chairs. We’ve had this table and chairs for more than 15 years, and I think now, we need some cushions.
I pulled out the batik fabrics I had, and added another pretty color I found at the store, with some recycled fabric for the back.
We each made our own pattern.
*** Ahora. Papá si estás leyendo esto y aún no te llega el paquete con tu regalo de cumpleaños, no sigas leyendo. ***
- This quilt I made for my dad’s birthday.
I love the fabric and the colors so much, from the quilt I made for our bed, that I decided to use most of the same colors and design for my dad’s.
It was packaged and sent to the other side of the world. Down to Temuco, in Chile.
- Shrinky dinks made by Siena.
- These are made by Lucas.
- These are tiny pillows made by Siena, for everyone in the house and goody bags for a tiny party Siena and Lucas planned.